HOW TO ENTER
The competition will be held once:
- Entries will be open from 8 am Thursday 6th December 2018
- Entries will close 11.59 pm Monday 10th December 2018
- Madame Tussauds Sydney will select the winner. The winner will be notified by Merlin Entertainments on Tuesday 11th October 2018
- To enter, participants must upload their entry on Facebook or Instagram and tag @tussaudssydney and #acallforheroes for their chance to win.
- By submitting content, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
- Incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as they like
- The Prize for one winner includes:
- 1 x James Wann signed lithograph
- 1 x double pass to the new 4DX Cinema on George St
- 1 x $40 Kings Comic Voucher
- 2 x tickets to Madame Tussauds Sydney
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Aquaman Photo promotion is a competition of creativity, and the Winner will be selected by the Madame Tussauds team, chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. However, employees and immediate families of Merlin Entertainments, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entrants must have permission from a parent/guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of responses due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of entering the competition will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
Download the full terms and conditions here